Batch 1993 .

Batch 1993 .
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. Join we here : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_137996269588207

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Real Friend




A real friend would forgive
If I did something wrong
A real friend will lend a hand
Whenever I'm not strong

A real friend would listen
If I tried to speak
A real friend will accept
Whether I am strong or weak

A real friend would care
If I ever fell ill
A real friend will know
How I really feel

A real friend would always be there
If I need them by my side
A real friend will remember me
Long after I have died

A real friend would be forever
If I even moved away
A real friend will never truly leave
In each other's hearts we shall always stay                                                                     

No comments: